Find your ring size for online ANUPA orders.
There are several factors that will affect ring size besides actual measurement around a finger.
- Fingers are not perfectly round, although most rings are.
- The difference in size between finger joints and the place where a ring is to sit also affects the choice of ring size.
- Your finger can change size in response to body chemistry and temperature, sometimes by half a size or more - so when you measure your ring select a temperature you are most likely to be wearing the ring in. Remember heat often expands our fingers.
- Most of our pieces are large stone settings – the ring should be a good fit (tighter than loose), If the ring is loose it will move a lot on your finger.
Best way to measure in MM as the measurement is much more accurate
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- You may also use the ring size of your country for reference but I would like you to quote in the ANUPA SIZE column.
- We can work in half sizes for example if 10 is small and 11 is big I can set the ring at 10.5.